Cape Coral Activities and Attractions
The Cape Coral / Fort Meyers area has a wide variety of things to do. You can choose fun family activities, interesting attractions, and those who are more adventure may want to try an exciting excursion.
We have provided a list of some of the most popular things that draw people to Southwest Florida so after you’ve chosen the ideal Cape Coral vacation rental for your group, you can start planning your visit.
Please be aware that days and hours of operations may change according to local or state regulations. We suggest you contact each venue or event organizer to obtain their latest information and make reservations whenever possible.
- Cape Coral Beach Directory
- Top 5 Beaches to Visit
- Lovers Key State Park
- Explore Sarasota's Beaches
- Sun Splash Family Waterpark
- Fort Myers/Cape Coral/Sanibel Golf Course Directory
- A Guide to Cape Coral Golf Courses
- 3 Best Golf Courses in Cape Coral
Sport Fishing & Boat ChartersCape Coral Area Fishing Charters
- Discover Laid-Back Pine Island
- Explore Sanibel and Captiva
- Everglades Adventure Tips
- Randell Research Center
- Experience History at Mound House
Nature Parks & Preserves
- Public Parks
- 5 Nature Parks to Visit During Your Trip to Cape Coral
- Lakes Regional Park
- 10 Activities for Families with Kids in Cape Coral
More Activities & Attractions