Vesteva Cape Coral Vacation Home Property Management
Vesteva specializes in Residential Vacation Rental Property Management and Annual Rental Management for Cape Coral and the Southwest Florida area.
Explore what we do
As your Cape Coral Property Manager
As your property manager, we properly market your vacation home. As they say, marketing is key to successful rentals. We provide an expert SWFL analysis for each property we manage to maximize your return on investment.
We conduct extensive screening on all tenants to ensure the best possible relationship is built going forward. We handle all applicable terms and leases for your future tenants.
We make sure you get paid on time, every time. Your personal information is never shared or shared with tenants. As your property manager, we create a seamless, worry-free process for getting paid.
We conduct thorough inspections upon move-in and move-out that include documentation of the property’s condition and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely manner. We believe maintenance issues are for your property manager to spot, hire, and fix so you do not have to worry about them when you are enjoying your home..
With our detailed financial reporting, it has never been easier to keep tabs on your investment. Monthly owners statements are emailed to you directly, for you to keep tabs on how your investment is performing.
In the unfortunate event that a tenant needs to be evicted from your rental, we will take care of the leg work of a simple, uncontested eviction. This ensures your investment and time is protected to the best of our ability.
Scope of Property Management Services Offered
- Monthly account statements with breakdown of services rendered
- End of Year final account statement prepared for owners accountant
- Maintenance of incoming mail and bill paying
- Coordination and check of all service companies such as lawn service, pool service, pest control etc.
- Coordination and check of all necessary repairs
- Hook up or transfer of all service companies such as water, electric, phone, insurance etc. (we are always determined to find the best suitable service for the best price)
- Switching on and off of all electric appliance after tenant departure or tenant arrival
- Coordination and check on housekeeping before arrival of new tenants
- Disposing of garbage after tenant departure
- Weekly check of the property
Monthly complete check of the property including but not limited to
- Flushing toilets and running water at all taps throughout the property
- Check solar panels for leaks
- Check property for damages
- Check property for signs of burglary and confirm that the property is locked
- Check for insects or ants
- Check lights and if needed change light bulbs
- Check trees and plants
- Check and control irrigation system
Need more info? Contact us
Scope of Vacation/Seasonal Rental Services Offered
- Collection of security deposits, rent as well as county and state taxes
- Reimbursement of security deposits after tenant departure
- End of year statements to account holders
- Coordination of tenant occupancy to ensure maximum rental capacity
- Maintain property on Vesteva web site at www.vesteva.com
Annual Rental Management Services
Vesteva offers two different types of programs for our annual rental property owners:
- One months rent as a placement fee; no property management services after the initial placement. A tenant is guaranteed for four months.
- One months rent as a placement fee plus 10% of the rental amount as a monthly property management fee. Property management services include:
- Bi-Monthly property drive by’s to ensure the property is properly maintained
- Quarterly check on the interior of the property
- Collection of rental funds and deposits into the property owners personal account as requested.
- Coordinating repairs as well as checking repairs after completion
- Acting as a liaison between guests and property owners.
Vesteva’s Screening Process for any New Rental Applicants
Annual Rental Application Guidelines:
- Credit Score of 550 or higher
- Employment Verification (steady, consecutive employment for last 6 months)
- Rental or Ownership history for the last 24 consecutive months.
- Monthly net income of 2.5x the monthly rent
- Clean Criminal Background and no evictions
Documents required in order to process an application:
- Completed application
- 3 months’ worth of bank statements
- Copies of driver’s licenses for every occupant above the age of 18
Property Owner Reviews
Dear Vesteva Team,
Thank you so much for the wonderful customer appreciation evening! It was obvious the rapport you have established, which has attributed to your
success. We appreciate your effort not only at the customer appreciation evening, but your customer service exceeds expectations.
Larry & Faith
A quick note on behalf of Bonnie & Charlie and Wendy and myself to thank you and the Vesteva team for a wonderful evening at the reception in your home. We all enjoyed ourselves! It was a pleasure to meet you (in person), to see Vanessa again, to meet Rudy, Stefan and Robert and to get to know some other Vesteva “residents”. We appreciated the warm hospitality, the food was excellent and the conversations were very pleasant!
Thank-you for including us in what was a wonderful evening!
Don & Wendy, Bonnie & Charlie