Welcome to Once Upon a Tide.
Once Upon a Tide is a gorgeous, three-bedroom + den family vacation home featuring 2 ½ bathroom.
This home is located south of Cape Coral Pkwy on a Sailboat Access canal, in a quiet and pristine neighborhood with great options for walks and enjoying the Florida Outdoors.
Once Upon a Tide features beautiful décor, the three bedrooms are fitting for two families with two king size beds, one queen size beds and a den with a pull-out sleeper couch, which can fit up to 8 guests in a beautifully set up.
For your convenience, all linens for your stay are included and long-term stays are permitted.
The interior boasts a very open floor plan with plenty of light and spacious coastal design with an open floor plan sliders opening the house in the cooler months to extend your living area to include the covered lanai area. Upon entering the home, you have an unobstructed view to the pool area and lanai.
From the large, fully equipped kitchen with its spacious island there is plenty of sitting room for conversations which also is open to the dining and living room, as well as pocked sliding doors that are facing the pool area for great entertainment.
Wireless internet, and a washer and dryer are also available for your convenience.
Highlights of the outside include: a large pool that is inviting you to cool off, a large lanai with a dining area for al fresco dinners, propane BBQ as well as many lounge/entertaining areas such as the extended dock area with comfortable chairs for morning coffees and afternoon fishing, or the sitting area for after dinner conversations.
Once Upon a Tide truly has it all and is just about forty-five minutes’ drive from Southwest Florida International Airport. With over four-hundred miles of canals, a plethora of restaurants, nature reserves, and nearby beach towns, this location offers a wide range of activities to suit every guest.
Once Upon a tide as well as Vesteva welcomes you and your family to SW Florida!
- 2 1/2 bathrooms ( 2 Full, 1/2 bath connects to one-bedroom and is also the pool bath)
- Pool: east exposure
- Pool bath
- Computer desk
- TVs 5 (Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3, Bedroom 4, Livingroom)
- Dining fits 4 people +4 in Kitchen
- Boat dock
- Distance to the Gulf from House: 20min
- Washer & dryer
- Fridge with icemaker
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Iron & ironing board
- 4 lounge chairs
- 2 bikes
- 2 SUP
- Outside dining seats 6 + lounge set
- Gas grill
- Beach umbrella, cooler, 6 beach chairs
- Drip Coffee maker
- Waterfront seating for 6 people on the boat dock with umbrella and table
|Aug - 2022|
|Sep - 2022|
|Oct - 2022|
|Nov - 2022|
|Dec - 2022|
|Jan - 2023|
|Feb - 2023|
|Mar - 2023|
ReviewsWrite a Review
- Each additional person is $15.00 per night plus tax
- Check-in Time 4:00 p.m.
- Check-out Time 10:00 a.m.
- Sales Tax (6.5%) and Tourist Tax (5%) will be added (total 11.5%)
- Security Deposit $750.00
- All major Credit Cards accepted (convenience fee applies)
- Bank fees are payable by the tenant
- Pets are not allowed except on listings that state "pets welcome"
if pets are allowed there is a $ 120 non-refundable pet fee to be charged.
- No smoking inside any of the rental houses
- $75.00 a week towards electric usage is included
- A cleaning fee of $200.00 will be added to the rental amount
- Reservation Deposit 30% from the Rental Balance
Vesteva Vacation Rentals
Cape Coral 33914 FL